Transfer and Homeschool Forms

A Choice Transfer Form can be submitted through the OSPI online portal, emailed to the District Office, or printed out and turned into any school building. Physical copies can also be found at the District Office. 

To fill out the form in the portal, follow the link below-
Washington State Choice Transfer Request Portal
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.